That's "Captain Noodle" to You

Looking forward to a long weekend at the cabin. Hope the weather is sufficiently summer-like to allow plenty of water time.

While I'm not the world's biggest Noodle fan - I can take them or leave them - I found this offering in their product line particularly interesting. The Captain Noodle.

This noodle is designed with a beverage holder on each end! Whether your beverage is in a can or a bottle CAPTAIN NOODLE can hold it. The CAPTAIN NOODLE also insulates your beverage from the warm water and hot sun, keeping it cold. You will now be able to doodle around the pool or lake on CAPTAIN NOODLE and enjoy a cold refreshing beverage anytime!

Imagine that - doodle on your noodle?

Maybe I just like the name (and rank). Actually from now on when I am in or near the greater Dent area I would like all to address me as "Captain Noodle".

Comments

Popular Posts