Nothing Looks Good

Trying to blog everyday, but looking over the day so far, can't think of much to say. Got the day off to a good start by correctly answering the trivia question at Caribou (thus ensuring a whopping 10 cent discount on my coffee purchase).

Question: How many times had Frank Sinatra been married?
Answer: 4 times.

Here's the strategy I employed - in case you're wondering how the hell I knew the answer. I knew "Old Blue Eyes" had been married at least three times: the initial Mrs. S, mother of Nancy and Frank Jr.; Ava Gardner - the woman he left wife #1 for, a short-lived marriage; Mia Farrow - mid 1960s; and then I through another one in for good measure, figuring I really didn't know that much about Sinatra so there was bound to be at least one I was missing.

Did a little "Googling" to fill in the blanks and learned this about wife #4:
Barbara Blakely Marx divorced her husband Zeppo Marx to marry Sinatra. They wed 1976. She remained his wife until his death.



Comments

Popular Posts