Yoga in the Bathroom ??

Reduce stress at work? How about Yoga in the bathroom.
1. Do yoga. In the bathroom.
Of course, doing yoga anywhere is a good idea. But during the workday, tension builds up every hour, and you can't do real yoga in your cube without calling attention to yourself for being eccentric. So go in the bathroom and do some downward dogs. A few in the middle of the day can relax your body clear your mind and keep productivity and creativity at higher levels. (Hands on the bathroom floor? I've been doing it for years and haven't gotten any diseases. That's what the soap is for.)


Haven’t tried it – yet. We don’t have private (lock the door) bathrooms here so I might as well do yoga in my cube. I have been known to stretch a little after walking – mainly my calf muscles.

I’ve recently taken to stretching out my back by learning forward in my chair, letting my hands dangle down on the floor, and breathing deeply. It won’t be long before someone reports me to HR.

Comments

Popular Posts