Duke and I – Health Updates

We noticed a rapid improvement for Duke after starting antibiotics. He is peeing “normally” – meaning not every 10 minutes – and is able to rest and sleep again without interruption. This is great for him – and us.

I continue to enjoy lingering symptoms of this viral arthritis thing. Stillsome aches and pains, with a scratchy throat and limited mobility in hands/wrists and shoulders. It is difficult (but not impossible) to pull on a jacket. My shoulders don’t reach back well. My feet are kind of sore – but nothing like last Thursday. Thanks to ibuprofen the pain is greatly reduced, but the stiffness and limited range of motion remains.

I’m back at work today. At first I didn’t think I could do it, but I’m in the groove now, but may leave early. Taking it hour-by-hour.

Comments

Popular Posts