Sunflowers and Clouds



Not a single one of our Sunflowers was planted; they are all "volunteers". I was home this morning to take M to the orthodontist so I stepped out while the sun was shining to take these photos. I'm now at work, and the clouds have moved in.

[Just some wispy clouds this AM.]

I really need to learn (or re-learn) the cloud names. I knew them as a kid when - at age 8 or so - I developed quite a fear of severe weather. It helped to learn about clouds and weather so I could "know the enemy" and not worry about every single cloud that crossed the sun. I often wonder how a little kid handles weather anxiety today - what with the Weather Channel, the internet, and all? There certainly is a lot more information at your fingertips - would that help - or make it worse?

Comments

Popular Posts