Friday Updates



M returns from camp this afternoon. I'm really looking forward to having her back. We were so busy last week with the play and she just "vanished" on Sunday off to camp. Never had a chance to de-brief with her - so I'm looking forward to catching up.

Busy couple of nights with the nephews! Those guys (OK - just the I-man) can really keep you running. Last night we were at the park and I just about lost it on one of those spinning things. I don't have the sense of balance I once had!

Here's a few shots from the walking path today. It stormed last night and early this morning, but the clouds are clearing. Feels like it's going to be a hot and sticky day - but then again I was wearing jeans (casual Friday), and there was no shade so I was guaranteed to heat up.

Comments

Popular Posts