Blogging for Health Purposes

Feeling kind of downish and I know blogging (about anything) usually helps snap me out of it.

Very busy at work. We are getting ready for the annual National Sales Meeting. This year it's in Phoenix. I'm there Wednesday through Saturday. Did I mention I hate business travel? I hate to be away from my family and home for that long. I hate to be "on" for about 16 hours or more every day. Don't feel sorry for me, I always have a good time once I get there - - and we are talking Phoenix in February - but it's the pre-trip stuff that gets me down.

Oh - - and I have to buy black pants for this deal. They go with the baby-blue colored sweater we will all be issued.

B-b-b-b-b-b-black slacks
B-b-b-b-b-b-black slacks
B-b-b-b-b-b-black slacks
B-b-b-b-b-b-black slacks
B-b-b-b-b-b-black slacks
Pegged cool, daddy-o
When I put em on
I'm a rarin' to go




Two coyotes sited on yesterday afternoon's ramble. Didn't have time for my usual lunch time walk, so I snuck out around 3:00 p.m. That's usually a good time for wildlife - deer, etc. The coyotes looked "good", not all scrawny like in winters past. The mild winter must be treating them well. Perhaps it easier to find rodents when you're not digging down through several feet of snow?

Comments

Popular Posts