Might as Well Give Iowa a Try

[Crazy looking Iowa State Capitol.]

Oh - the glamour of business travel. Drove to Des Moines and back - all for a 40 minute meeting. Granted it was a good meeting, and it was important that I attend in person - but I've got a serious case of "car butt" as well call it around our house.

Left home at 7:40 and arrived in Des Moines at 11:45 - plenty of time to enjoy lunch at the Noodle Zoo. After that I visited the Iowa History Museum. It was right across the street from the "Zoo", and I figured the Hobbled Wife - historian that she is - - would want a full report.

[Iowa History Museum]

Had a nice meeting with one of our larger government customers in Iowa, then hit the road for home. Attempted to call into a meeting/conference call later that afternoon, but lost my signal somewhere near Albert Lea.

[There's no place like home.]

Comments

Popular Posts