Birthdays and Pets - both furry and poisonous


Celebrated M's 10th birthday with Grandmama and Boppa. Lots of cool presents, and good food.

Haven't had the energy to blog lately. Very busy with work and travel - I'm beat. I have a lot to say, just haven't put my mind to it. Perhaps later this weekend.

Carleton reunion weekend - #20 for the Hobbled Wife. Friends have arrived and they are spending the night in the Hobbled House before heading off to Northfield early tomorrow morning.

In addition to the humans in our house we have two new family members - Floyd (the Chinchilla) and Coco (the Tarantula). The new pet members of the household come courtesy of the "Prairie" - the Dude's First/Second Grade class at Friends School. Hard to believe - no other families volunteered to take the class pets this summer. Floyd I'm OK with - but Coco - I don't know. Spiders don't really turn my crank - especially hairy, poisonous ones.

Comments

Popular Posts