Yuppy Chow, Weeklies, No-S

Crabby start to the day - actually a crabby ending to yesterday and a crabby start to today. Feeling a little tired, slightly “unwell” but not so bad I’d do anything about it like stay home from work. So instead, I’m crabby - to my wife, the kids, coworkers.

In search of a few laughs, a little pick-me-up, I encountered this. We eat a lot of these "Yuppy Chows" - salad in a bag.

See also - Window Managers post about "The Weekly" - a nice productivity tool.

Speaking of food/diet, I found this yesterday. I realize that I'm probably already following the No-S-Diet:

The No S Diet, described below, is a diet I invented for myself that I imagine might work for similarly minded people.

No funny science or calorie accounting involved, just a few simple and mnemonic tricks for giving your willpower the upper hand.

There are just three rules and one exception:

No Snacks
No Sweets
No Seconds

Except (sometimes) on days that start with 'S'

That's it.

Comments

Popular Posts