Autumn Leaves



I'm crossing my fingers that I don't come home to a house will all the windows open again tonight. Duke must have eaten something bad (or worse than usual) because when M got home from school yesterday she was in for quite a surprise. Duke had had a major "accident" in his kennel. Shana had to clean up 99% of the mess - including bathing Duke. All I had to do was wash lots of yucky towels and clean our bedroom walls - yes the walls. Word to the wise: Think twice before putting your dog's kennel in your bedroom!

No meetings on the calendar today - and the bosses are away - which means I have no discipline in my schedule, leaving me time to do everything or nothing at all. So far, I'm actually making nice progress - cleaning up some loose ends that have been lingering for a while. Let's hope I don't lose momentum in a post-lunch stupor.

Beautiful fall day - even had my coat off during the lunch hour walk. We've had snow already, but of course that's come and gone. I heard one of the forecasters say this morning that we could have thunderstorms before the week is over. It's like Fall, Winter, and Spring all in one month.

Comments

Popular Posts