Home Alone



A quiet end (at least for me) to a busy day. The Hobbled Wife was off all day at a conference, so the kids and I kept ourselves busy doing laundry, trying to tidy the house, raking, mowing the yard -actually only I kept myself busy with those tasks. The kids assisted on the various errands, like the trip to Party City to buy the Dude a halloween costume, the library, and Snuffy's Malt Shop for lunch.

[M as some sort of cat-woman.]

Now all is quiet at the Hobbled House. The Hobbled Wife and the Dude are a Halloween party given by a friend of the Dude's. M is off with the neighbors at the Zoo Boo - hence the cat costume.



It was just Duke and I for dinner. Here he is keeping an eye on me while I grill a steak. I've never dropped one yet - but you never know. A good dog is always an optimist.

Comments

Popular Posts