Catching Up

I enjoyed a few days off (of both work and blogging) at the end of last week. At several points during the weekend, I snapped a picture and said, “I’ve got to blog about this.” But it was not to be. When I’m at home, I don’t usually have my laptop on, and this weekend was so lovely, that I spent a great deal of time outside. While my wireless modem works out on the deck – it never entered my mind.



Here’s what I found when I removed the last of the tile and the baseboard from the small bathroom off the kitchen. That’s a big hole (to me at least). Not sure how I will cover that up – maybe use a larger baseboard, and cut out a section for the water intake?



Duke and the Dude on a trip to Petco. Time to stock up on pressed rawhides.



It was “hot” this weekend – but only if you are an older, overweight, hairy dog. Here is Duke on Sunday after a walk to the dog park.



In the background, we find M showing off on the “swing set”. (It’s not really a swing-set in the old metal 1960s version of the word – but it doesn’t to call it a Rainbow Play System either.

Lots more happened over the weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts