Men in Uniform



Oh man - I really don't like uniforms. Looking at these photos of me in my new Den Leader outfit gives me the creeps. I especially don't like the requirement that I wear some sort of official scouting neck wear while "in uniform". Since I despise neckerchiefs of any sort, I opted for the bolo tie. Not quite sure that's the right look for me either.

Maybe I'll push the envelope and go without neck-gear. Perhaps I'll dispense with the uniform altogether and opt for a Cub Scout T-Shirt instead. Oh well - the uniform is tax deductible for the adult volunteers. Even the bolo!

Who you calling a turkey? It pays to leave Thanksgiving art work up - even in to March.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love neckerchiefs, always have. I wanted to join Cub Scouts just to get to wear one of those fabulous gold and blue scarves.

Popular Posts