Feeling Blurry Like This Goldfish



Sick day - home from work. Just got up from a two hour nap. Feel like crap, but feel I own the blog a post after one week of silence. This blog is like the canary in the mineshaft. When I stopped posting it should have been a sign - a warning - something's wrong. I chose to ignore the sign, and it finally hit me yesterday. No, I didn't go home when I got dizzy during a meeting (when I was speaking no less). Instead, I soldiered on. But this morning my body said, "No mas," and so here I am.

A few quick picture updates - Yes we have goldfish. Five of them - no scratch that - three of them. Two expired overnight. M brought them home from school - science project left-overs. The kids know their names and can tell you all about their unique personalities. I don't recall the details. Lost in the fuzz at the moment.

Yes, all the photos were blurry - but kind of in an artistic way - like we tried to blur them for effect.

And now for something completely different, Harriet Bishop. A picture from a Girl Scout outing last Saturday to the Minnesota Historical Society. Too sick to provide details. You make up a story.

Comments

Popular Posts