Weekend Report

Quiet weekend at the C-G household. Little dude sick. He finally got the flu thing that laid all his friends low last week. Woke up Saturday with fever. As Mom and M had lots of girl things - Brownies in the AM and movie and dinner in PM, the Dude and I spent lots of time together. Saturday night, I watched Indian in the Cupboard with 40 pounds of 101 degree kid on my lap.

Sunday was my day to be out and about. Went to Target - a different Target because "our" Target is being torn down and replaced by a new Super Target. Loved my old Target - it was the original Target store - "Target Store #1" to my neighbor a former marketing for the big T. Anyway, M and I spent about 45 minutes going back and forth trying to find where they put the damn merchandise at this new Target. Got out the door spending only $58 dollars - - only a little over $1 minute. Not bad for Target.

After Target, it was off for a quick lunch then Color Me Mine - where you paint your own pottery (clay cups, saucers, do-dads, etc.) After painting, they "fire" them. We pick up the finished product on Tuesday. Did this before Christmas - made a few cool gifts. M just loves this place!

A quick stop at the Library, then off to M's friend Anna's. M had been summoned by a bored Anna, and M ended up staying for dinner and a sleepover - as today is no school, MLK holiday.

Comments

Popular Posts