Stamens and Pistels and Anthers, Oh My

How did we ever do it? I believe the only notification my parents got about my academic progress came from report cards and the once (or was it twice) yearly parent/teacher conferences. Now schools have websites with assignments (and grades) posted for the browsing enjoyment of you and your child.

The Dude's teachers even send emails like this,

5th Grade Parents:

Hopefully your child has already begun studying for this, but just in case - they have a quiz this Wednesday.

The quiz will cover the structure and function of flowers. They have a study guide to prepare from and we will spend time in class tomorrow reviewing for the quiz.

Steve


He has been studying - making flashcards - I quizzed him yesterday. We - I mean - He is so ready.

Comments

Popular Posts