Random Thoughts



Sitting at home awaiting the arrival of the washing machine repair person.

Photo snapped yesterday while walking home from the polling place. I usually don't discuss politics on this blog, but I don't care who knows this - I didn't vote for Al Franken. Yuck! Voted for Dean Barkley - thus another voter throws away his vote on a 3rd party candidate.

This is not news to most - but you can get a heck of a lot of work done at home when you don't have all the distractions of work. I've done more in 90 minutes than I did all day yesterday - or at least it feels that way.

The kitten does not know what to make of the fact that I'm here. He is doing his best to ignore me, spending his time stalking unseen demons around the house. He spent about 10 minutes rolling a pencil back and forth across a hardwood floor. He can't wait to nap.

Comments

Popular Posts