30 Long Minutes



Wednesday night is "choir night" for both kids. Choir is a big deal, starting at 4:15 and ending at 7:00 p.m., with a break for dinner from 6:00 - 6:30. After dinner, the older kids go back "upstairs" (since all church meals are consumed in the basement) for an additional 30 minutes of some sort of voice/choir training. That gives me and the Dude 30 minutes to kill. Thank goodness for a beautiful day.



We went across the street to the playground and while the Dude played with a buddy, I tried to take artsy pictures with my BlackBerry camera. I started with the obligatory cloud scene since (IMHO) the only thing this camera is really good for is cloud shots.

I followed that up with a "dramatic" sweeping shot along an old picnic table. Not bad, with the sunset and all. I should photo-shop that parking lot.

Comments

Popular Posts