Busy Day



While the rest of the Hobbled Family is off visiting the beloved nephew/cousin, the Hobbled Runner has been busy. Took advantage of M's absence to finish painting her room. That girl has a lot of stuff! The picture shows what things look like after pulling everything away from 2 walls and cleaning behind and underneath bed, dresser and bookshelf.

She has a two-toned purple theme going, and I don't have enough of the darker color to complete the final wall. Looks like it was purchased at Home Depot, so I'll try to match it tomorrow.



After a wonderful meal - and I did end up eating both bratwurst (actually mild Italian sausages), I'm sitting here "working" on two PowerPoints for my next work related trip, the Missouri Bar Association Solo Small Firm Conference. I leave Wednesday, and I don't feel I've gotten far enough.

Comments

Popular Posts