Vendor Recipes

[Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk - Easy Coconut Banana Cream Pie]

My cousin Blair has started a new blog called RecipeInside, where he tests out "vendor recipes" - - those recipes you find inside food packaging.

I have decided that 8 (Recipes) Is Enough to acknowledge and make public my latest blog: Recipe Inside!. Recipe Inside! is a food blog focused on the recipes found on (or on the inside) of food packaging. After finding recipes on the groceries I buy (and I've found quite a few) I then make the recipes, attempting to follow the recipes as closely as possible. This can be a very bad idea. The areas of the site that I have really not yet figured out are the tone and structure of the posts. The erratic posting frequency hasn't helped in that area.


You'll have to visit the site yourself to see the Clabber Girl Baking Powder - Donut Muffins - mmmm.

Comments

amy said…
This is a cool idea...must have a little free time to do these recipes!!!

Popular Posts