Help - Food (good food) Please

My poor sis-in-law. In an effort to find some relief for her pregnant palate, I've put my famous "Johnny Googlequist" skills to work finding good ethnic food in South Bend.

Here's an interesting piece by a ND person, Being Vegan in South Bend. It starts like this:

It can be difficult to find good resources for vegetarians and vegans, particularly if you've just moved into an area, or just become veggie. Now that we've been here for a few years, maybe I can share some of our experiences to help make it easier for others.


It gets better, recommending restaurants, etc (She may have heard of these - or perhaps this link is dated.)

Maybe she should join the discussion on Chowhound? He (she?) asks the same question as the sis-in-law.

Perhaps she should meet these guys, they might know some good spots.

I'll keep looking. In the meantime, if you find anything, comment on her blog.

Comments

Popular Posts