Life After Fiddler

Business travel helped me over the post-show blues.  After a great final performance of Fiddler on the Roof, and the post show strike (dismantling of the set), and cast party, I was in bed by1:00 a.m. and up bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning.  I'm off to Boston for a day of customer focus group work. 

Both Maria and I left MSP around 1:00 p.m. today.  M for South Bend and some quality time with the cousins, and me for Boston.  My plane arrived around 4:30, and I spent an hour so wandering around the Back Bay area before dinner at 29 Newbury.  Nice view - not a bad table for dining alone.


Pre-dinner I happened upon this young man biking through the Public Garden with his Iguana on his shoulder.  Enough folks begged him to stop; so he did - posing for pictures.


Oh - I threw a buck in the violin case of the young women playing the violin in Public Garden.  She reminded me of Abby Roemer (the Fiddler) - sigh!

Comments

Popular Posts