Bring Your Child to Work


Yesterday was a crazy day. Due to a Summer Camp snafu (I'll spare you the details), the Dude accompanied me to work. While killing time at my desk he drew this family picture. I erased some of the identifying information - but you get the idea. Family members are listed by name and age, with a picture showing what they are good at.

Other highlights of the day - the Dude was very impressed with the conference call phone we used in our first meeting, "That phone was so cool!!"

The first meeting was very interesting. As I was presenting something (speaking into the cool conference phone), I saw him writing something on his paper. I assumed he was drawing or writing a story. Turns out he was taking notes! Next, he got up and walked over to me and handed the note to me. The note read, "What will you do if the product doesn't sell?" He then started to whisper, "Ask it, ask it!". I was able to get him to sit down, but had to warn him afterwards that I didn't need him to pass me notes during meetings.

Hmm - what will we do if the product doesn't sell?

Comments

Popular Posts