Friday Update - Sick Kid - Again

Well the Dude is sick again, strep throat. He has yet to experience a full week of school this fall - being sick at least one day each week. Very unlike him.

Not only does he miss school, but the other activities as well. Choir for example, they've met three times, he's only been there once. Karate - attended last week's first session, sick this week.

For my part I feel pretty good - tired, but what's new. Very busy at work, as I'm traveling next week and am working with colleagues on a presentation for that event. Upside - this is the first business trip in over a year where I won't have to change planes. I'm the king of airport transfers and I'm getting pretty tired of it. This time - MSP to COS (Colorado Springs) and home again. The one nice thing about my company, when we travel, we don't stay at no Super-8.

Comments

Popular Posts