Gift Ideas

I've been told to put out the word on gift ideas. I recently started an Amazon Wish List - for the first time. Today, while going through e-mail, I came across the latest offers from FTD - the florists. (Last month I sent flowers to a co-worker whose father passed away. Now I get marketing from them on an almost daily basis.

One of the mens gift ideas was a traveling cigar humidor. That doesn't interest me, so I clicked on MORE and came across this one.

Get ready for a great weekend experience! This exciting kit includes the book "The Great Sex Weekend", Chocolate Body Paint® and brush. Directions: heat to 98.6 degrees, apply liberally, and let your imagination run free! Award winning chocolate dessert topping made with a cream base flavor with semi-sweet chocolate. 8-ounces.


Whoa - FTD! Think of the carbs!

Comments

Popular Posts