A Blogging Dog

Found this cool site, "hosted" by Joop, a farmer's fox terrier from the Netherlands. Cool pictures.

My name is Joop. I'm a 'boerenfox' (farmer's fox terrier).
On August 19, 2002 I came to live with my humans in the small town of Paterswolde,
just south of the city of Groningen in the northeast of The Netherlands.
I was born in or around 1994, sais my vet.
My humans found me in an animal shelter in Noordwolde. I was brought in there by a human
who had caught me wandering near a country road.
Nothing is known about my earlier life, nothing at all.
I like to pose for the camera. My human likes to put words in my mouth. We're a good team.
If you want to look at my private album go here: http://henkbinnendijk.tripod.com/joop/index.html

You could spend hours at this site - I haven't - but one of my favorite series of pics is entitled Joop in de Auto. Shows Joop in the new Beetle and the Chevy. Reminds me of Favorite. She liked to sit up front and give directions. She always looked so natural. We would come to a stop light and someone from the next car over would invariably glance our way and smile or laugh. I miss her.

Comments

Popular Posts