Aches and Pains - and Linking

Coming down with something - throat is sore and scratchy. I have various aches and pains.

To help me forget the pain I'm perusing some cool blogs.

Althouse: by Ann Althouse a University of Wisconsin, Madison, Law Professor. Been reading this one for a while. In addition to the political/legal spin, I like her pictures of Madison. I once thought the day would never come when I didn't know anyone in Madison. Seemed for a while that we knew a half-dozen friends or family in grad school at Madison, making the frequent road trip down 94 to visit. Those days are gone.

iamtonyang: This is by a man named Tony Ang - I think. Life of a young technie in Boston. Great pictures every day. Neat street scenes along with very cool nature pics. He doesn't miss much.

Just found this maps site today. Very cool hand-drawn maps.


Comments

Popular Posts