At Least I Didn't Fart

Yesterday, stiff, sore - still recovering from Monday night's yoga class. No new poses introduced, but finally learning to do the ones I thought I knew right. Videos and DVDs only take you so far. Nothing like the teacher wandering around between students offering corrections to help get your poses right. Also - when she wanders around the room we end up holding the pose for twice as long - or so it seems.

So I got a little more out of the various Warrior poses - my quads and shoulders were actually shaking. I thought that was kind of embarrassing, but at least I didn't fart. Yes, that's right. Two classes so far and each week someone farts - really loud! Considering how much twisting and squeezing we do I'm surprised I don't hear more. I reserve my "noises" for grunts and groans.

(What will the Blogspot Ads do with this post? You may notice that the ads at the top of the page relate to recent posts. There have been bird ads, yoga ads, etc. Perhaps we will see a link to anti-flatulance products?)

Comments

Popular Posts