Outside Looking In



The best possible view of the office on a 42 degree day in January.

The sun was shining brightly on my noon walk, but I forgot my darn sunglasses – again. In an attempt to use up some remaining money in my health care spending account, I purchased new prescription sunglasses at the end of last year. They are cool old-style Ray-Bans. The trouble is twofold: first, I keep forgetting to carry them with me; and second, I haven’t perfected the motion of swapping glasses from my “regular” specs to the prescription sunglasses. My vision is not so good without glasses, and taking them off/on in public places – usually while walking along – is something I’ll need to practice. So far I haven't dropped the glasses (either pair), but the glasses case tends to get away from me occasionally

Comments

Popular Posts