New Shower Technique

Don't you hate washing your feet in a shower? Admit it - it's hard to balance on one wet, soapy foot while you wash the other. The Dude offers this solution.

On Sunday after swimming lessons (which he just loves now!), we were in the shower (which he also decided to start loving). There were six of us all together, three dads and three kids. I am busy soaping up when I tell him, "Don't just stand there, wash your body." A few seconds later I turn around and see this. The Dude down in what can best be described as a Downward Dog variation, folded over with both hands on the shower floor, one leg firmly planted on the floor, and the other up in the air with water rushing over the foot.

"What are you doing?" I asked - quite stupidly.

"Washing my feet," came his obvious reply.

Better to have three points touching the floor than one.

Comments

Popular Posts