Noon Notes

On today's lunch-time walk I carried a few sheets of paper and a pen. I've been meaning to do this for some time since I have a lot of (great?) ideas when I'm walking. Today I wasn't going to miss anything. I would see for certain whether I really had good ideas on the walk - - better than I have sitting in my cubicle.

The Notes:
"w/e dig garden front." Translated that means that this weekend I had promised to help dig up some more of the front yard in furtherance of my wife's gardening ambitions. Digging up sod that's been there for over 40 years is not easy. Grass has roots - - tough ones.

"Benefits of long held pose - mtn e.g."
This is a reminder to see what sort of benefit I derive from holding my yoga poses longer, for example Mountain Pose. I recall reading somewhere that older (less flexible) people should hold their poses longer. Couldn't hurt - I tend to rush things.

"Sharp shin, lean, not as big, bulky as red-tail" [my notes also include a sketch] This means I saw a Sharp-Shinned Hawk - - at least I think I did. It was smaller than a red-tail, and had a longer torso - and tail.

These notes are kind of messy. Maybe I need to adopt the Hipster PDA.

Comments

Popular Posts