Thinking Best at 3mph

Someone said that man’s brain worked best at 3 mph – or at least I think I recall reading that somewhere. Anyway – it’s fitness challenge time at work and I’m up to the challenge. It’s “Walk and Talk Day” at T-W - this according to a recent announcment:

To celebrate the nicer weather and the snow-free Bluebird Walking Path on the Eagan campus, Eagan Wellness Champions are encouraging employees to participate in “Walk and Talk Day” on May 2. Employees are encouraged find a co-worker they have been meaning to conference with and take the meeting to the walking path.


Alas, no one scheduled a walking meeting today, and I can’t really think of a reason to call one myself. I did my part nonetheless, taking a 2 mile walk at noon, checking my Blackberry from time-to-time. I read an interesting email from a colleague and responded on the walk.

Comments

Popular Posts